- Provide the opportunity to connect local farmers with consumers
- Strengthen our community through education and skill sharing
- Promote and grow our local economy
- Increase access to a variety of healthy food choices
- Provide a gathering place to build a stronger sense of community
- Act as a business incubator to farmers and non-farmers
Goals for 2018 Season:
- Refresh the Farmers Market program to increase that value provided to both vendors and shoppers.
- Increase community engagement in the market.
- Connect farmers and locally grown products to their community
- Increase participation in programs for low-income shoppers